Happy Birthday 2013!

18:09


Yea,it's the first month of 2013, this is our last year class teacher and also our economy teacher! NGK 
左边~ zo 边~ 
Thanks JieLing help our class to buy this delicious cake too. Glad to listen that teacher said the cake is nice hehe



follow by our account teacher CML 



Tadhaaa it is my birthday!! Early celebration on Jay Chou's birthday with my babes,thanks toasters Toto Koko Yuyu and Hong er ya! Hmmm i know there should be a very big surprise but unfortunately gov change the replacement date XD but anyway,im that happy too. Tomato cheese macaroni and puff cover on top as dinner and cook by me! After that we went chatime! Weee~ play poker there and countdown for my birthday,thankyou Toto and Koko always stay beside me,really love you both 



the girl who accompany with me when the moment start of my birthday and also end of my birthday 

hmmm the next monday my form2 friends also celebrate with me! haha so shocked that they still prepare a little surprse for me. I thought they already want to ignore me actually,but that day I was too exhausted and celebrate with a tired face. Thankyou Pohchin bro,Sim,Honger,Weechin and Peifen. I love the hello kitty cake very much. Thanks ♥Beexian for the lovely birthday card too! Your birthday card is always that your style and same pattern every year! hahahhaha anyway thanks sweetie.

Another birthday wish from far far apart of Malaysia.. Birthday card full of wishes and words inside 
Thanks Jiaxin



Happy Birthday Koko,this time no surprise le.haha just a simple celebration at Sunway. Had our lunch at Burger King since we missed the time at have lunch at Sushi Zento. This is my first time make tiramisu cake,it was too sticky,so sorry ya. Hmmm a very bad habit that we always late to go in cinema,agree right? haha. After movie everyone was cold... haha then we heading to Sushi Zento again,the sushi there is just awesome but the price also that awesome. Third round we went tea garden,a nice place to chit chat. When it was almost time to back, I go to my car and I realized that I couldnt start the engine bahahaha! so sorry ya girls make you guys wait at there like kids waiting parent to fetch back. A very big thankyou to Bola's mom to come to save me TT appreciate much 






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook